Giving You the Resources to Succeed
Our acclaimed Angels Parent Pre-Certification Program covers practical parenting skills as well as key principles of child development and psychology required to raise a happy, well-adjusted child.
Our 27-hour training program takes place over the course of four days and includes:
- Trauma-informed training to meet the needs of who have been traumatized.
- Portions of the Parents’ Resources for Information Development Education (P.R.I.D.E.)
- Normal child development
- Attachment theory: developing empathy and trust with a foster child
- Infant care
- TLC-focused training on children with special needs
- Grief and loss
- Parenting, play, and stimulation
- County roles and responsibilities
- Foster parent roles and responsibilities